Al Bruhn Inducted Into Hall of Fame Dec. 10, 2011 with MMA ACOM event @ Danbury, CT Police Athletic Building
In Al Bruhn's words "Again, words can not describe my inner feeling about this precious award. As a kid, I always loved to hike, bike and never played sports. Instead, I made ALL-STATE as a tenor and acted in school/community plays. Today, I have two movie credits w/supporting roles and MMA titles. I salute all who have lead me to this point in my life. John Carlo of USA Karate/AKBF was the chief sponsor for Al Bruhn's MMA Hall of Fame induction. I now must follow a path to help others achieve physical well-being as a role model for them. I'm expecially pleased to have received MMA Hall of Fame honor in Danbury @ PAL building - site of city wrestlers - where I earned the Dr. Anthony L. Singe Gold Medal Award for outstanding teaching with Danbury Public School district. I'm also pleased to have started the wrestling feeder team in 1980 that lead to DHS wrestling team state wins. Truly, as Danbury based Comcast gold medal recipient for community service since 1978, I know I still have work to do and will God willing with great people like John Carlo and my head coach/trainer Sam Speno."
Bruhn Sports Media was founded on the idea of informing people of the risks of being un-healthy and how to become and stay healthy via martial arts. Founder Al Bruhn was once an overweight cardiac rehab patient. Al is now a nationally ranked fighter 2009 #3 USA with NAGA (North American Grappling Association) and #1 American Kickboxing Federation in his age division. 68 year old Ridgefield resident Al Bruhn is completing manuscript How To Prevent A Deadly Heart Attack:Fight! for Xlibris corporation.
Al Bruhn received gold medal from Danbury Public School District for serving children more than 20 years;received gold medal from Comcast for producing public access programs including Kids News;author of education books;college wrestling/grappling coach;top ranked senior athlete with NAGA (North American Grappling Association) & USA Kickboxing Federation;actor in Off Campus - The Movie & Ditch. See trailer from Ditch on You Tube with Al Bruhn as MMA fighter.
- How To Prevent A Deadly Heart Attack: Fight! Walk with a cardiac rehab patient who is depressed and then finds success in living a healthy way in life
- Fight 4 Life! Learn to live a healthy lifestyle at any age albeit martial arts i.e. bjj grappling & much more!
- The Anatomy Of Bad Private & Public Schools Learn how to fight the distict and win as a parent, student and teacher/administrator
- How To Protect Your Child In School Learn the inside story of how a child can be misaligned and programmed for failure and how parents can turn it around 180 degrees
- Thanks For Watching and Who's Really Watching What does it take to win as an individual person when US Constitution First Amendment issues are raised?
- Ancient Mariner:Lost Souls Old men, booze, cigarettes, gambling and lust for life fails at the hands of female restaurant owner
- OBIT:The Monkey Woman How a daughter bilks money from her father for monkeys and then abuses her mother
- How I Failed At Retirement Is it possible to fail at retirement or is failure at old school retirement that makes it profitable at new age retirement?
- Weddings & Funerals:Why Not To Attend! A satirical and sardonic look at how weddings and funerals are produced today and why they are harmful to everyone's health, safety and well being